Port Erin Harbour Lights
Raglin Pier Head Light (Lt.Oc.G 5sec)
Front Leading Light (Lt.Fixed R)______________ Rear Leading Light (Lt.Fixed R)
With rear light in background_________________________________________
1884 - The original front light was a skeletal tower with lightroom on top
From Isle of Man Examiner September 1899.
The Isle of Man Harbour Commissioners have received notice from Mr G.L.Trustrum to remove the high (rear) lighthouse which has,for some years past been standing on property claimed by Mr. Trustrum.We understand that a little difference has arisen between that gentleman and the Harbour Commissioners.